|Salesforce Release Management & Conitinuous Integrat - http://autorabit.com|
Salesforce continuous integration is a monotonous and tiresome process for all over. Integration of code into a shared repository becomes tedious with geographically spread Salesforce sandboxes and numerous teams spread across the globe. This makes Salesforce continuous integration a time taking and daunting task. With AutoRABIT’s unique version control integration feature, the process of code integration and version control management can be streamlined. It will also help the development teams in doing in a matter of minutes, which would usually take a few hours.
• Selection of the type of build and tests that have to be performed, which makes build automation a reality.
• Test Automation Factory, includes test summary, regression trends, PMD and code coverage. Salesforce test cases can be automated using AutoRABIT.
• The user can choose attest case and select a test that has to be applied for the uploaded test case.It can be done by configuring the required plug-ins with AutoRABIT.
• With cherry-picked deployments of Salesforce metadata and objects, you can deploy the objects, both selectively and completely between asource and destination sandbox. You have 6 different options to complete your deployments, including deployment using version control labels, deployments based on date, deployments using release labels etc.
• With integrated version control system you can experience seamless end-to-end Salesforce Continuous Integration with AutoRABIT.
• Along with automated build deployments, you can optionally schedule a build deployment and continue with your tasks. AutoRABIT would run the builds at the scheduled time, which makes it simple and easy to work with geographically spread sandboxes.
• With AutoRABIT deploy your code from the integrated Version Control system to a sandbox and keep track of the commit revision of the latest deployment.
• Circular reference is supported by AutoRABIT’s Data loader pro, which takes you one step closer in achieving Salesforce continuous integration.
With AutoRABIT Salesforce continuous integration is a reality. »» Details